Why should I be an OEF Member?
- To ensure all horse/pony owners, riders/drivers and other participants have proper insurance coverage
- To be an active participant in the development of safe sport in the province of Ontario
- To be part of a united equine voice
- To be included in a group, which builds on the development of competitive sport and the legacy of sportsmanship
- To support the advocacy of horse welfare
- To support programs such as the Ontario Young Riders teams, physical and cognitive therapeutic riding programs, community outreach programs for both horses and riders, and much more!
- To participate in educational clinics, events and workshops offered exclusively to members
- To receive the official OEF member newsletter, WHOA! (the most widely circulated equine publication in Ontario)
- To receive member only benefits, special discounts and exclusive offers