Who can apply?
- Local riding clubs, agricultural societies, groups or organizations in Ontario with equine interests. Excluding provincial breed and discipline associations
- Affiliate member organizations must identify a representative who is an Individual Adult Member
What does it cost?
The annual Affiliate membership fee is $100 +HST
Why should I be a member?
- Opportunity to apply for money through the OEF Recreation Fund
- To receive exclusive promotional benefits from the OEF including:
- Business listing and link in the online Ontario Horse Industry Directory
- Opportunity to participate in the OEF Partner Program
- Opportunity to advertise in OEF publications, including WHOA!
- Opportunity to publish editorial in WHOA!, the official OEF newsletter
- Promote events and clinics on OEF website
- OEF Office staff referrals
- To be an active participant in the development of safe sport in the province of Ontario
- To be part of a united equine voice
- To be included in a group, which builds on the development of competitive sport and the legacy of sportsmanship
- To support the advocacy of horse welfare
- To support programs such as the Ontario Young Riders teams, physical and cognitive therapeutic riding programs, community outreach programs for both horses and riders, and much more!
- To participate in educational clinics, events and workshops offered exclusively to members
- To receive the official OEF member newsletter, WHOA! (the most widely circulated equine publication in Ontario)
- To receive member only benefits, special discounts and exclusive offers
- To receive Exclusive networking opportunities, marketing consultation, industry communications, etc.
How do I join?
To purchase an Extended Affiliate organization membership, please click on the following link, complete the form and mail or fax the form to the OEF office along with payment. Please note that this membership will take effect September 1, 2013 and will expire on December 31, 2014