Who can apply?
Businesses that provide goods or services to the horse industry (excluding commercial boarding and lesson facilities)
What does it cost?
The annual Industry Council membership fee is $150 +HST. An Extended Industry Council membership fee is $175 + HST. The extended membership is available starting on September 1, 2013.
Why should I be a member?
To receive exclusive promotional benefits from the OEF including:
- Business listing and link in the online Ontario Horse Industry Directory
- Opportunity to participate in the OEF Partner Program
- Opportunity to advertise in OEF publications, including WHOA!
- OEF Office staff referrals
To receive exclusive networking opportunities, marketing consultation, industry communications, etc.
To receive the benefits of an Individual Adult Membership including the following:
- To ensure all horse/pony owners, riders/drivers and other participants have proper insurance coverage
- To be an active participant in the development of safe sport in the province of Ontario
- To be part of a united equine voice
- To be included in a group, which builds on the development of competitive sport and the legacy of sportsmanship
- To support the advocacy of horse welfare
- To support programs such as the Ontario Young Riders teams, physical and cognitive therapeutic riding programs, community outreach programs for both horses and riders, and much more!
- To participate in educational clinics, events and workshops offered exclusively to members
- To receive the official OEF member newsletter, WHOA! (the most widely circulated equine publication in Ontario)
- To receive member only benefits, special discounts and exclusive offers
How Do I Join For 2013-2014?
To purchase an Extended Industry Council membership, please click on the following link, complete the form and mail or fax the form to the OEF office along with payment. Please note that this membership will take effect September 1, 2013 and will expire on December 31, 2014
How Do I Join For 2014?
To purchase an Industry Council membership for 2014, please click on the following link, complete the form and mail or fax the form to the OEF office along with payment. Please note that this membership will take effect January 1, 2014 and will expire on December 31, 2014