What does an Annual OEF Membership cost?
- Annual Individual Adult membership fee – $60 +HST
- Annual Individual Junior membership fee – $50 +HST
- Annual Family (2 Adults + 2 or more Juniors) – $200 +HST
Is an OEF Membership mandatory?
An OEF Membership is mandatory if you participate in any of the following:
- All riders/drivers who compete in Equine Skills Development (ESD) competitions
- RIDE ONtario rewards program
- OEF Youth Bursary program
- Equine Canada (EC) Programs:
- EC Sport Licenses
- EC Sanctioned Competitions
- EC Passports
- EC Learn to Ride Program
- EC Instructor/Coaching Programs
If you are a member of the following organizations:
- Canadian Cowgirls Precision Drill Team
- Canadian Pony Cub
- Ontario University Equestrian Association (OUEA)
- Ontario Hunter/Jumper Association (OHJA)
- Ontario Horse Trials Association (OHTA)
- Trillium Hunter Jumper Association (THJA)
Why should I be an OEF Member?
- To ensure all horse/pony owners, riders/drivers and other participants have proper insurance coverage
- To be an active participant in the development of safe sport in the province of Ontario
- To be part of a united equine voice
- To be included in a group, which builds on the development of competitive sport and the legacy of sportsmanship
- To support the advocacy of horse welfare
- To support programs such as the Ontario Young Riders teams, physical and cognitive therapeutic riding programs, community outreach programs for both horses and riders, and much more!
- To participate in educational clinics, events and workshops offered exclusively to members
- To receive the official OEF member newsletter, WHOA! (the most widely circulated equine publication in Ontario)
- To receive member only benefits, special discounts and exclusive offers
2013-2014 Extended Individual Membership
This membership will take effect on September 1, 2013 and expire on December 31, 2014.
2014 Individual Membership
This membership will take effect on January 1, 2014 and expire on December 31, 2014.