Who can apply?
- Breed and discipline organizations that are provincial in scope.
- Must identify a representative who is an Individual Adult Member
What does it cost?
The annual Associations Council membership fee is $275 +HST
Why should I be a member?
- Opportunity to apply for government grant funding
- To receive exclusive promotional benefits from the OEF including:
- Business listing and link in the online Ontario Horse Industry Directory
- Opportunity to participate in the OEF Partner Program
- Opportunity to advertise in OEF publications, including WHOA!
- Opportunity to publish editorial in WHOA!, the official OEF newsletter
- Promote events and clinics on OEF website
- OEF Office staff referrals
- Exclusive networking opportunities, marketing consultation, industry communications, etc.
- To receive exclusive networking opportunities, marketing consultation, industry communications, etc.
- To be an active participant in the development of safe sport in the province of Ontario
- To be part of a united equine voice
- To be included in a group, which builds on the development of competitive sport and the legacy of sportsmanship
- To support the advocacy of horse welfare
- To support programs such as the Ontario Young Riders teams, physical and cognitive therapeutic riding programs, community outreach programs for both horses and riders, and much more!
- To participate in educational clinics, events and workshops offered exclusively to members
- To receive the official OEF member newsletter, WHOA! (the most widely circulated equine publication in Ontario)
- To receive member only benefits, special discounts and exclusive offers
- To receive Exclusive networking opportunities, marketing consultation, industry communications, etc.