Who can apply?
Commercial horse facilities that care and/or profit from horses in its care may apply for membership in the Council. For example: riding schools and boarding stables. Facilities must complete a site accreditation.
Why should I be a member?
To receive exclusive promotional benefits from the OEF including:
- Business listing and link in the online Ontario Horse Industry Directory
- Opportunity to participate in the OEF Partner Program
- Opportunity to advertise in OEF publications, including WHOA!
- Promote events and clinics on OEF website
- OEF Office staff referrals
To receive exclusive networking opportunities, marketing consultation, industry communications, etc.
The opportunity to host OEF events.
To receive the benefits of an Individual Adult Membership including the following:
- To ensure all horse/pony owners, riders/drivers and other participants have proper insurance coverage
- To be an active participant in the development of safe sport in the province of Ontario
- To be part of a united equine voice
- To be included in a group, which builds on the development of competitive sport and the legacy of sportsmanship
- To support the advocacy of horse welfare
- To support programs such as the Ontario Young Riders teams, physical and cognitive therapeutic riding programs, community outreach programs for both horses and riders, and much more!
- To participate in educational clinics, events and workshops offered exclusively to members
- To receive the official OEF member newsletter, WHOA! (the most widely circulated equine publication in Ontario)
- To receive member only benefits, special discounts and exclusive offers
How do you join?
The 2013 Horse Facilities Membership is now available. This membership will become active as of January 1, 2013 and expire December 31, 2013. To purchase, please click on the following link, complete the form and mail or fax the form to the OEF office along with payment.