The OEF proudly offers a minimum of five $1,000 bursaries every year to junior members to help them achieve their equestrian goals.
What can the money be used for?
The bursaries can be used to help pay for the following:
- Riding lessons
- Training fees
- Competition fees
- Continuing education,
- Other activities that will assist you to achieve your equestrian objectives
Who can apply?
If you can answer yes to the following questions you are eligible to apply!
- Are you a current OEF Junior Member?
- Are you currently attending a high school in Ontario?
- Do you need financial assistance to help achieve your riding goals?
How to apply?
Only applications that include the following items will be considered complete and eligible:
- Completed Youth Bursary Application Form
- Essay #1 – Describe your horse interests and experiences (200 words or less)
- Essay #2 – Indicate how you would spend $1,000 (200 words or less)
- Photo – colour photo of you riding/driving OR your head shot (Please note that the photo will not be returned)
- Recommendation letter for your coach
- A copy of your current high school transcript