Commercial stables in Ontario can join the Ontario Equestrian Federation Horse Facility Partner program. The OEF offers exclusive opportunities and discounts to Horse Facility Partners. Note that you must be an Individual Adult OEF member to become a Horse Facility Partner.
2017 Horse Facility Partnership = $120 +HST ($135.60)
Why Join the OEF Facility Partner Program?
- Receive a detailed listing in the OEF’s online directory
- Access to the OEF Events Calendar to promote special events, clinics, community events, etc.
- Unique graphics that you can use on your website and in your print materials to illustrate your affiliation with the OEF
- Save thousands off Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Fiat vehicles through the OFA Chrysler Fleet discount program
- Receive preferred rates on a range of wireless data/internet products, solutions and services from TELUS mobility
- Access affordable health and dental programs that can be extended to your family and employees
- 15% discount at TSC Stores across Ontario
- Opportunity to purchase MAAAX LONGfibe Forage Cubes
- The opportunity to participate in the OEF Ticket to Ride program
- Beginning in 2017, each Facility Partner will receive one Coach Training Credit toward a one or two day National Coach Certification Program offered and hosted by the OEF (valued at up to $250 plus HST)
- Host a “Horse Day” event in your community, with support from the OEF
- Receive our electronic Camp Package with activities and educational material for camp participants
- Apply to showcase your Riding School during the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
Host OEF Events
- The opportunity to host OEF Coach Training events, clinics and evaluations
Referrals and Professional Services
- OEF staff will only recommend stables that meet the Facility Program Accreditation Standards